|No. 107, North Huayuan Road, Zhengzhou, Chinaemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Dried Wheat Gluten||Cas No.::||8002-80-0|
|Flavour:||Natural Wheat||Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Certification：:||ISO,HACCP,KOSHER|
8002-80-0 Dried Wheat Gluten,
Yellowish Dried Wheat Gluten,
8002-80-0 wheat gluten nutrition
Wheat protein slightly yellowish powder and has a typical wheat taste
Gluten, also known as active gluten powder and wheat gluten protein, is a natural protein extracted from wheat (flour). It is light yellow in color and contains up to 75%~85% protein. It is a nutrient-rich plant protein resource.Gluten is an excellent dough improver, widely used in the production of bread, noodles and instant noodles, and also can be used as water retention agent in meat products, as well as the basic raw material of high-grade aquatic feed.At present, as a highly effective green flour fortifier, gluten flour is used in the production of high gluten flour and bread flour with unlimited amount of additives.Gluten is also an effective way to increase the protein content of plants in foods.
Functional properties of gluten
The unique amino acid composition of gliadin and glutenin gives wheat protein its viscoelastic network structure, which is unmatched by other proteins.When water molecules interact with the hydrophilic groups of proteins, a hydrate-wet gluten is formed.The hydration is gradually carried out from the surface to the inside, the volume of the surface action stage increases, and the water absorption is less.When water bloating and moistening is further carried out, water molecules are further diffused into protein molecules. Protein colloidal particles are like a permeable bag, which increases water absorption.After absorbing water, the wet gluten retains its original natural activity and physical state, and has viscoelasticity, extensibility, film formability and liposuction emulsification.
|Protein (Nx6.25)||82.2% Min.|
|Protein (Nx5.7)||75.0% Min.|
|Diameter of pellet||4mm|
|Length of pellet||5-10mm|
Nutritional information (For every 100g)
|Enery Value||370 kcal or 1548 KJ|
|Total fat||1.20 g|
|Saturated fat||0.27 g|
|Soidum (Na)||29.00 mg|
Gluten is widely used in the food, feed, chemical and paper industries. As a food or ingredient, wheat protein must have appropriate functional properties for food application and consumer acceptance.These properties affect the composition and conformation of proteins, their internal reactions with other food components, and are influenced by processing conditions and the processing environment.The functional properties of gluten affect each other and play a synergistic role in the food system. The main controlling factors of each functional property are as follows:
1. Solubility.Due to the unique properties of gliadin and glutenin, which lead to the low solubility of gluten, the most important factors controlling solubility are charge rate and hydrophobicity.
2. Water retention.The interaction between wheat protein and water can be divided into two types: water absorption and water retention, the former being "chemical binding", the latter "physical retention".Water retention is mainly determined by pH rather than concentration.
3. Emulsification.The emergence of emulsification depends on the rapid absorption of the material, which is expanded and repositioned internally.The emulsion stability depends on the reduction of internal free energy and the rheological properties of the film.The formation of emulsification is directly related to pH value.
4. Blistering.Blistering requires protein molecules to reach the inner surface and unfold quickly.The foaming ability of gluten is affected by the order of viscosity, hydrophobicity and solubility from large to small.
5. Gelatinization.The influencing factors of gel action are closely related to the external conditions of gel formation, such as temperature, PH value and salt concentration, etc.
6. Oil absorption.The effect of protein oil absorption is the conformation of proteins and the reaction between proteins.Non-covalent bond is the main force involved in the protein-oil reaction, followed by hydrogen bond.
7. Viscosity.Glutenin solution is a pseudoplastic fluid of non-Newtonian fluid, and its viscosity increases with the increase of concentration.
Contact Person: Lee